About Austin-Morgan Closets
We are the Niethe’s!
Cliff, Gina, Gillian and Garrett. Married 23 years, we started this business to combine our love of home renovations and the satisfaction of a completed project. The best feeling is standing back and admiring a project that was done right and will serve the client well. Cliff Niethe has over 30 years of experience in the construction, design and real estate fields and has an exceptional vision and the ability to solve any design challenge presented. There is a real pride that he has for every job he has completed. He treats every job as if it was for his own home.
You will not find a more honest, trustworthy, perfectionist to work on your home. He defies all the stereo-typical traits that are attributed to “contractors.” He is upfront, gives you detailed design information and delivers on what is communicated.
- We offer the most extensive and complete lines of custom closet systems available in Arizona.
- Our closet and cabinet materials are made in the U.S.A.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured for your protection.
- We utilize materials and edge-banding of the highest quality available and at the most competitive prices found in Phoenix and all surrounding areas.
- We provide superior craftsmanship on all closet and cabinet installations.
- We offer unique and affordable custom storage solutions that can accommodate any budget.
- We treat each client the way we would want to be treated.
WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS!
At Austin-Morgan Closets we truly feel like our clients are part of our family. They have entrusted us to transform their most intimate space, their home and we take that very seriously.
Cliff is great his team is always prompt and makes sure that everything is done right. Since we build spec homes our clients are always excited about the upgrade...
Nathan Anderson – Rebuild the Block
Cliff did a great job! His attention to detail was beyond what we would have ever expected. He also communicates well, which was nice, not all contractors are able to do that.
Holly and Dave C.
I had been putting off redoing my closet because I didn't know where to start. Cliff came out, shared ideas, and provided me with an estimate. I received three bids and I chose him based on his responsiveness, price, and quality. Without his help I would have stayed with my old broken down closet.